miércoles, 1 de abril de 2020

Olga's journal


Olga Ruiz Moreno
MY  DAY

I woke up and washed my face, then I brushed my teeth and my hair. I put my hair in a ponytail for the day.

Following yoga, I had my breakfast which consisted of slices of mango, toast with peanut butter and jelly, almond milk and a cinnamon yogurt. After eating breakfast, I did my homework.

After finishing my homework, I took a break and made bubbles on the terrace and afterwards I played a song called “Gymnopedie”, on the piano.Once I finished playing the piano I had lunch. My lunch consisted of pasta with aubergine and tomato sauce and lemon chicken with a kefir.

After lunch I rested due to being tired and once I regained energy, I did more homework. I was a bit hungry after completing more homework, so I had a large glass of strawberry-grape juice.

After a snack, I completed even more homework and then painted with watercolors. 
When I finished my homework, I had dinner which was a lettuce salad, a pumpkin purée and a mango lassi.

When I finished dinner, I spoke with Nerea on the telephone before going to sleep.

I love yoga Kids Tank Top - Customon

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MÚSICA .METRÓNOMO

Un petit mot de fin pour vous souhaiter de très belles choses...

Bonnes vacances à tous!! Beaucoup de bonheur dans vos vies, de réussite et de santé! Merci d'avoir été une classe formidable! J'ai...