martes, 14 de abril de 2020

Nerea's journal


First, in the morning I had breakfast. Then, I did my homework.

After that, I had lunch with my family and took a little rest. It was sunny. Then I went to the terrace to do some lettering, to paint and read.

Later,I continued  my homework x , danced online? and played.

At night, I had  dinner  and I spoke with my friends. Then I rested on the sofa and I watched videos and more things on  the tablet.

Finally, I went to bed.


Nerea Trujillo Ortiz.

I miss you.  


Go do some stuff today. Type by @kiddclark_inkpot | #typegang if ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MÚSICA .METRÓNOMO

Un petit mot de fin pour vous souhaiter de très belles choses...

Bonnes vacances à tous!! Beaucoup de bonheur dans vos vies, de réussite et de santé! Merci d'avoir été une classe formidable! J'ai...