miércoles, 15 de abril de 2020

Marc's Journal


MY GREAT DAY (26th ,3,2020)

Today x I played with my brother. Then I kept the tablet to enter x the blog
and I saw the things that were on it. After that I had lunch -meat with rice-.               
and next I saw a film with my brothers. Then I ate the snack -milk with biscuits-.
After the snack I did one part of the homework and then I played FORNITE with my older brother.
Finally, I had x dinner(deviled eggs and croquettes) and I went to sleep.


My brother is retarded. How can I still love him? - Quora

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MÚSICA .METRÓNOMO

Un petit mot de fin pour vous souhaiter de très belles choses...

Bonnes vacances à tous!! Beaucoup de bonheur dans vos vies, de réussite et de santé! Merci d'avoir été une classe formidable! J'ai...