martes, 21 de abril de 2020

Daniela's Journal

MY DAY IN QUARANTINE:

This morning, I woke up and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. For breakfast, I ate toast and I drank a glass of milk. Afterwards, I got ready for the day and I did homework.
After finishing my homework, I had lunch. When I finished eating, I laid down on my bed with my tablet.
Afterwards, I did more homework if necessary and then I drew, or I played with my sister/cat.
Then, I played Monopoly with my family. At 8 o’clock that night I clapped outside of the windows to show support for people working during this pandemic. Afterwards, I had dinner, saw a film and I went to the bed.

I Love Board Games - 8" 20Cm Circle Icing Cake Topper Decoration ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MÚSICA .METRÓNOMO

Un petit mot de fin pour vous souhaiter de très belles choses...

Bonnes vacances à tous!! Beaucoup de bonheur dans vos vies, de réussite et de santé! Merci d'avoir été une classe formidable! J'ai...