jueves, 16 de abril de 2020

Carlota's Journal


April 1st
I went to my grandparents' house in the morning and in the afternoon I went to my mother's house.
I did my homework in English. When my grandmother arrived, I prepared food with her. Then I watched a programme in English. Later I went home. I watched television, did my homework, twisted my mother's hair, and had dinner.
I was happy because I helped my grandmother and I was with my mother.
X Next day I hope it will be the best.

They are important, their wisdom is priceless. | Grandparents day ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MÚSICA .METRÓNOMO

Un petit mot de fin pour vous souhaiter de très belles choses...

Bonnes vacances à tous!! Beaucoup de bonheur dans vos vies, de réussite et de santé! Merci d'avoir été une classe formidable! J'ai...